Re: This easter weekend...

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      I, too, would need to travel for the best part of a weekend just to make it to Oz, but am not entirely without certain 'puter skills so would be happy to volunteer to format the adventures into a document of unparallelled greatness worthy of our esteemed antipodean GMs' stirling creativity (OK, so maybe I'm overselling it, but you know what I mean).

      I'd also be happy to do the same to any unpublished OD3 material that anyone wants to share. I work for free, too, but don't tell Capgemini...

      Have fun,
      Lee

    • bonivantchaplain@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013