This easter weekend...

  • Shaun
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      This coming, Easter Long Weekend, in Melbourne, Australia, at the Conquest Games Convention, three Dragon Warriors Adventures are scheduled to run:

      *****

      Prestidigitation and Prejudice, or, Burn the Witch
      by Jillian Hunter

      The friars and wandering missionaries of the One True Faith teach that magic is dangerous, and they are not wrong. Tales spread throughout the land of warlocks and sorcerors who obey no law of God or man, and whispers abound of men and women who can bring the earth itself to rise up against the faithful.

      In villages and towns from the frozen lands of Glissom to the Glaive, the cry of witch is taken up with bloodthirsty fervour. Gibbets are abandoned for stakes which blacken with the ash of those found guilty. After all, what devout man would stand in the face of the mob when clearly they are doing the Lord's work?

      The Church of the One True Faith teaches that magic is dangerous, and it's not wrong. Nobody ever specified exactly who was in danger.

      *****

      The Huthbert Chronicles: The Worm Turns
      by Damian May

      Recently returned from a successful trading mission to Mercania the household of Sir Huthbert is enroute back to their family manor when they are drawn into a series of mysterious happenings around the Prostbury Holding....

      *****

      Wither'd Murder
      by Shaun Hately & Tarquin Murnane

      Two houses long divided brought together by ancient curse.
      Onto this stage wanders a groups heroes who yet may be made fools.
      The standard dog act follows...

      *****

      If you are nearby, consider - where else will you get the chance to play so much Dragon Warriors at one convention

      and remember

      LIFE AND DEATH ARE ONLY A DICE ROLL AWAY
    • gwindel2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
        Would there be a possibility to see those adventures printed after the con? In pdf? I would gladly illustrate them if it can help.
        Sadly I am as far from Melbourne as it is possible on this planet. But new DW adventures would be a true miracle, now that Ordo Draconis has disappeared.

        --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Shaun" <shaun.hately@...> wrote:

        > This coming, Easter Long Weekend, in Melbourne, Australia, at the Conquest Games Convention, three Dragon Warriors Adventures are scheduled to run:
        >
        > *****
        >
        > Prestidigitation and Prejudice, or, Burn the Witch
        > by Jillian Hunter
        >
        > The friars and wandering missionaries of the One True Faith teach that magic is dangerous, and they are not wrong. Tales spread throughout the land of warlocks and sorcerors who obey no law of God or man, and whispers abound of men and women who can bring the earth itself to rise up against the faithful.
        >
        > In villages and towns from the frozen lands of Glissom to the Glaive, the cry of witch is taken up with bloodthirsty fervour. Gibbets are abandoned for stakes which blacken with the ash of those found guilty. After all, what devout man would stand in the face of the mob when clearly they are doing the Lord's work?
        >
        > The Church of the One True Faith teaches that magic is dangerous, and it's not wrong. Nobody ever specified exactly who was in danger.
        >
        > *****
        >
        > The Huthbert Chronicles: The Worm Turns
        > by Damian May
        >
        > Recently returned from a successful trading mission to Mercania the household of Sir Huthbert is enroute back to their family manor when they are drawn into a series of mysterious happenings around the Prostbury Holding....
        >
        > *****
        >
        > Wither'd Murder
        > by Shaun Hately & Tarquin Murnane
        >
        > Two houses long divided brought together by ancient curse.
        > Onto this stage wanders a groups heroes who yet may be made fools.
        > The standard dog act follows...
        >
        > *****
        >
        > If you are nearby, consider - where else will you get the chance to play so much Dragon Warriors at one convention
        >
        > and remember
        >
        > LIFE AND DEATH ARE ONLY A DICE ROLL AWAY

      • Shaun Hately
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
          On 3/27/2013 3:36 AM, gwindel2000 wrote:
          > Would there be a possibility to see those adventures printed after the
          > con? In pdf? I would gladly illustrate them if it can help.
          > Sadly I am as far from Melbourne as it is possible on this planet. But
          > new DW adventures would be a true miracle, now that Ordo Draconis has
          > disappeared.

          I suspect at least some of these adventures will eventually appear on
          the web in some form.

          Shaun
        • Lee
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
            I, too, would need to travel for the best part of a weekend just to make it to Oz, but am not entirely without certain 'puter skills so would be happy to volunteer to format the adventures into a document of unparallelled greatness worthy of our esteemed antipodean GMs' stirling creativity (OK, so maybe I'm overselling it, but you know what I mean).

            I'd also be happy to do the same to any unpublished OD3 material that anyone wants to share. I work for free, too, but don't tell Capgemini...

            Have fun,
            Lee

          • bonivantchaplain@tiscali.co.uk
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013