Re: Web tools

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2012
      I like the idea of a random encounters tool and I think it'd be relatively straight-forward to put together.

      There are _a lot_ of good online dice rollers (and smartphone apps), so I'll add it to the list but won't make it a priority.

      Thanks for the suggestion - keep 'em coming,
      Lee

      --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "jumpingjiminy" <jumpingjiminy@...> wrote:

      > Like a Framework I was thinking more along the lines of a tool for assisting/automating die rolls and removing some rules grind (what little there is in DW!). Actually, a random encounters app would be quite cool.
      >
      > J.
      >
      > --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <mbarklam@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Can you be more specific?
      > >
      > > Are you thinking a searchable rules index (obviously skirting any potential copyright issues by not making the text of the rules system available)?
      > >
      > > An encounters database?
      > >
      > > Or somesuch?
      > >
      > > --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "jumpingjiminy" <jumpingjiminy@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > 5) Re-enters voting booth and scrawls "something that helps newbies run the DW system" on the voting slip.

    • Thierry Maillard
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2012
        2 Websites for dice roller that I use with my "online" players:

        Meaning that any player connected can see the rolls.
        Hope it helps.

        DungeonMasterAlpha