Re: Skeletons of AF2

  • wodenkrait
    Message 1 of 149 , Jan 1, 2012
      Exactly right (as I said in a post that the server seems to have swallowed and not spit out again...)

      A miss is a miss, and that's why a bonus to AF is a poor way to model the skeleton's Swiss cheese anatomy in combat.

      Cheers,
      -Kyle

      --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Murray <rumtap@...> wrote:

      > i always thought it was about the weapon stabbing the skeleton between the ribs! so defence was beaten but bones were missed!

    • kieran turley
      Message 149 of 149 , Nov 29, 2012
        I've checked and yes it does have the errata included but not the FAQ :)

        Kieran