Next Meeting

  • aa_leonard_s_white
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      I would like to begin attending your meetings. The Web site says
      there is one tonight (2/12). Is it still on, and is it at Union
      Square?
    • aa_leonard_s_white
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2002
        --- In dpsg-nyc@y..., "aa_leonard_s_white" <leonard.s.white@a...>
        wrote:
        > I would like to begin attending your meetings. The Web site says
        > there is one tonight (2/12). Is it still on, and is it at Union
        > Square?

        After this post, I received emails from a few of you stating that
        this meeting -- as well as the 2/19 meeting -- were on as usual.
        Thank you. However, I went to Barnes and Noble last night and
        searched for anyone with the Design Patterns book and didn't see any.
        Given the large number of people hanging out there, it is not
        unreasoable that I would have simply overlooked you since I have no
        faces to go on. Is it possible to get a better indication of where
        you meet? Front of the store? Back? Or maybe a cell phone number I
        can call when I get there next week?

        Thanks. Len.