GoF group suspended for the summer...

  • Robert Eikel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      by the common consent of andrew and me, the GoF group (this is the group
      that does NOT discuss the GoF book; not the same as the 4G group, which
      DOES discuss the GoF book) is suspending operations until some time after
      labor day, due to flagging interest, recent weddings, and the removal of
      the soft porn from Space Untitled.

      stay tuned in september for the comeback. no, really.

      --
      Robert Eikel <reikel@...>