Re: [dpsg-nyc] C3PO

  • William Koggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Joshua,

      I would like to participate, but I notices the game had 35 participants. If I missed this round I would like to join in on the June 22nd game.

      Thanks Much
      Bill Koggan

      joshua@... on 05/30/2000 10:51:48 AM

      Please respond to dpsg-nyc@egroups.com@Internet
      To: patterns-discussion@...@Internet, dpsg-nyc@egroups.com@Internet, siliconvalleypatterns@egroups.com@Internet
      cc:
      Subject: [dpsg-nyc] C3PO - 10 spaces left

      Folks,

      The patterns community is going to play a game, an email game called C3PO.
      You are invited to play. For details, see
      http://industriallogic.com/games/c3po.html

      This game will commence June 1st, 2000. I'll need to hear back from you
      ASAP if you would like to participate. Please include the word "C3PO" in
      your email reply. There are only 10 spots remaining, as of today, May 30th.

      This invitation represents the final round of invites. The order of
      invites has been as follows: Hillside Group, people who have helped convene
      patterns conferences (PLoP, UP, EuroPLoP, ChiliPLoP, KoalaPLoP), people who
      are active in the patterns community, the general patterns public.

      best regards,
      joshua

      Industrial Logic, Inc.
      Joshua Kerievsky, founder
      mailto:joshua@...
      http://industriallogic.com
      415-292-6266
      415-292-6267 (fax)

      Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP

      The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Cap Gemini Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.