[dpsg-nyc] Re: patterns design and code

  • Sachin.Tilloo@Punemail.ltitl.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hi,
      Please give me the address of Schimdt home page...
      Sachin

      "S.V.G.K.Raju" <raju@...> on 02/01/2000 11:38:32 AM

      Please respond to dpsg-nyc@egroups.com

      To: "'dpsg-nyc@egroups.com'" <dpsg-nyc@egroups.com>
      cc: (bcc: Sachin Tilloo/LTITLPUN)

      Subject: [dpsg-nyc] patterns design and code

      Hi all,

      I am need of completed projects with design and code which were developed
      using design patterns completely. Recently I got the complete code of
      "Application level gateways using ACE" from Schidmt home page. Are there
      any other sites like this from where I can download the entire code. I
      request you to suggest some sites regarding this.

      with regards,
      -raju.

      S.V.G.K.Raju | Phone : | Hostel Address :
      M.S. (Project) | ------ | ---------------
      Distributed & Object Systems Lab |Hostel : | S.V.G.K.Raju
      Department of CS&E |+91 44 4459071 | #155, Cauvery
      Indian Institute of Technology Madras|+91 44 2351834 | IIT Madras
      Chennai - 600036. |Lab : | Chennai - 600036.
      India. |5343 (Within IIT)| India.
      Other e-mail address : svgkraju@...

      Web page address : http://lotus.iitm.ac.in/~raju
      http://www.geocities.com/svgkraju

      GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
      as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
      Apply NOW!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/967/2/_/4767/_/949385522/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dpsg-nyc/?m=1