Meeting tonight 7pm

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2010
      Folks,

      Apologies for not sending out a reminder email sooner.  We are meeting tonight, I have gone through chapter 8 of the rspec book, but we will see what people want to do.

      When: Tonight at 7PM
      Where: IBM Building Public Space (Atrium), 56th & Madison

      See you then!
      Gene
    • Gene Volovich
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2010
        Reminder that tonight's meeting is on, and it should be good, will try
        to take some notes this time & post them afterwards. 7pm, 56th &
        Madison (IBM bldg public space). We'll start with chapter 9 and try
        to get through a few chapters.