Meeting Wednesday, May 2nd - 7pm

  • Shannon Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:40 AM
      We will be meeting at the IBM public space at 56th and Madison in NYC
      from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, May 2nd.

      We plan to review Creational patterns and discuss general issues
      related to object instantiation.

      - sw
    • Shannon Wagner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 8:50 AM
        Unfortunately, this meeting will again be cancelled due to conflicts
        in schedules.