Meeting Wednesday, March 7th - 7pm

  • Shannon Wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      We will be meeting at the IBM public space at 56th and Madison in NYC
      from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, March 7th.

      The patterns planned to be discussed are: Decorator, Factory

      - sw
    • wendy wu
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        Hi Shannon,
        I have been to the IBM building today. Stayed there from 6:50 to 7:20. Did not see anyone from this group. Is the study group still active? Thanks.
        wendy

        Shannon Wagner <shannon@...> wrote:
        We will be meeting at the IBM public space at 56th and Madison in NYC
        from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, March 7th.

        The patterns planned to be discussed are: Decorator, Factory

        - sw

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?

      • Shannon Wagner
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
          I'm sorry - I saw someone walking to some of the tables while we were
          there, but if that was you then I think we were one of the tables you
          didn't ask about the group.

          I normally put up a copy of the Design Patterns book to help identify
          us, but I forgot to last night, and we did get a bit of a late start
          (although two of us were there at the time you were).

          We are still meeting - the next meeting will be Wednesday, March 21st,
          and we'll be discussing the Prototype and Template patterns. We are
          doing a schedule of 2 Wednesday's each month. Right now, it is 1st
          and 3rd Wednesday of the month, but we have discussed moving to 2nd
          and 4th Wednesday due to a scheduling conflict (but the actual dates
          will always be posted on this group ahead of time).

          So far with this group we have discussed the following patterns:
          Abstract Factory, Builder, Decorator, Factory Method, Singleton,
          State, Chain of Responsibility, Iterator, Command, Observer, Strategy

          I am sorry that we missed you last night - we are definitely looking
          for additional members. Hope to see you next time..

          shannon