Meeting Wednesday, February 7th - 7pm

  • Shannon Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      We will be meeting at the IBM public space at 56th and Madison in NYC
      from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, February 7th.

      The patterns planned to be discussed are: State, Chain of Responsibility

      Any helpful printouts you want to bring (code samples, insightful
      articles, etc.) are very welcome!

      A GoF book will be on display to make the group recognizable.

      - sw

      P.S. Regular meetings are planned for the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of
      each month.