Eclipse Users Group Kick off meeting

  • bruce.trask@mdesystems.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
      We are going to be starting the Eclipse Users/Patterns Group next Thursday, August 17th.   We are going to meet from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Harmony Atrium between 62nd and 63rd on Broadway.

      The purpose of the first meeting is to find out about everybody's interests and discuss various logistics of the users group.  We have a rough agenda in place that will include the systematic study of a bunch of the eclipse books that have already been published by Addison Wesley.  The first book we are doing to tackle is the Java Developers Guide to Eclipse 2nd Edition (http://www.aw-bc.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0321305027,00.html).  Next week we will strive to cover chapters 7 and 8 of this book.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Regards,
      Bruce

    • Lenny Primak
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006
        Are the days/locations final? This is the worst day and the worst
        location for me.
        i can't really go more than once a month if this is the final location.
      • bruce.trask@mdesystems.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006
          Hi Lenny,

          Definitely not final.  Thought it best to get things rolling and "refactor" the meeting to the most optimum for all involved.  This is one of the logisitical items we will take up at the first meeting.  Can you make next Thursday Lenny?

          Regards,
          Bruce