French classes - using dialectic patterns- special offer for dpsg-nyc !!

  • max_ensemble
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      FRENCH EXPRESS
      the best short cuts to learn French
      the more efficient memory techniques
      the most incredible results
      say dpsg-nyc and recive a special discount

      THE BEST DEALS
      High quality and affordable
      All classes are: One on One - 1 hour - start at $13
      group classes starts at- $10 -
      New groups start every month!

      For more information please visit the web site
      www.frenchexpress.50megs.com
      frenchexpress_nyc@...

      FRENCH HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
      Easy Grammar – Fast vocabulary building - memory techniques
      Ear training - Conversation - all levels
    • Adam Wildavsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        Who manages the mailing list? It's time to turn on the "First post
        moderated" flag.

        And I was looking forward to learning how design patterns are useful
        in learning a natural language!

        --
        Adam Wildavsky adam@... http://www.tameware.com
      • Gene Volovich
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          I know that Joshua Kerievsky has admin priviliges for it: joshua
          "at" industriallogic.com. I couldn't find a way to moderate it, I
          must not have privileges for it. I'm not residing in New York now,
          so I probably won't be involved in the group too much - perhaps you
          or Max or whoever wants to get the admin privileges from Josh.

          Gene