Today's meeting

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      Hi, all,

      I've got a cold today so I'm not going to be there. Are there enough
      takers to hold a meeting? Let me know who is coming, so I can either
      send out the schedule, or cancel the meeting if there is not enough
      people (btw, Woody Allen once said that ninety percent of life is
      showing up). Thanks,

      Gene
    • Lenny Primak
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2005
        I don't think i will be able to come today.

        On May 4, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Gene Volovich wrote:

        Hi, all,

        I've got a cold today so I'm not going to be there.  Are there enough
        takers to hold a meeting?  Let me know who is coming, so I can either
        send out the schedule, or cancel the meeting if there is not enough
        people (btw,  Woody Allen once said that ninety percent of life is
        showing up).  Thanks,

        Gene

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Edward Muesch
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2005
          I am going to have to miss tonight's meeting as well.

          If someone who is attending might let me know what patterns are on for next
          week I would appreciate it.

          Best Regards,

          Edward Muesch
          NecessiSoft, Inc.