EIP cancelled for tonight

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      The Enterprise Integration Patterns group is canceled for tonight. See
      you next week.

      Gene
    • Jean-Charles Carelli
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        Is the 4G group on for tonight?

        J-C

        On Mar 2, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Gene Volovich wrote:

        > The Enterprise Integration Patterns group is canceled for tonight.  See
        > you next week.
        >
        > Gene

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

      • b_trask
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
          The 4G meeting is cancelled for tonight. Sorry for the delay. I am
          not back in town yet.

          Regards,
          Bruce

          --- In dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com, Jean-Charles Carelli <jnchrls@p...>
          wrote:
          > Is the 4G group on for tonight?
          >
          > J-C
          >

          > On Mar 2, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Gene Volovich wrote:
          >
          > > The Enterprise Integration Patterns group is canceled for
          tonight.  See
          > > you next week.
          > >
          > > Gene

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
          > > <l.gif>
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
          Terms of