meeting tonight? (EIP)

  • larry.lefever@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi,

      Is there a meeting tonight? I mean, I presume the weather won't be an obstacle..."neither rain nor sleet nor hail nor snow ...", as it says at the Post Office.

      I'm the guy who suggested the current book (about Integration Patterns), a long while ago. Admittedly, I've missed at least the first couple of meetings about it, but I believe I can make it there tonight, even with the rain.

      Larry LeFever

      > From: Gene Volovich <gene@...>
      > Date: 2004/11/24 Wed AM 09:07:51 CST
      > To: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [dpsg-nyc] No meeting today (EIP)
      >

      > Just a reminder, there will be no meeting tonight for either the EIP or
      > the 4G group. Happy Thanksgiving!
      >
      > Gene

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Gene Volovich
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        yes, we'll be meeting tonight. the last couple of meetings were either
        cancelled or not enough people showed up. Let's try to get through at
        least the first 3 chapters tonight (we finished chapter 1 a couple of
        weeks ago).

        As usual, meeting at the 56th & Madison IBM Building Public Space at
        7pm.

        Gene