Meeting Tonight at 7pm - Enterprise Integration Patterns

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      This week we're starting to look at EIP (Enterprise Integration
      Patterns) by Hohpe et al. Here's an amazon link if you don't have the
      book yet:

      Please read starting from the introduction and up to page 38 (the end
      of the first chapter). We're meeting as usual, at the IBM Public Space
      on 56th & Madison at 7pm. See you all there!

      Gene