Meeting tonight at 7pm

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 37 , May 5, 2004
      Everyone,

      Reminder that tonight we're studying chapters 7-9 of Berczuk's Software
      Configuration Management Patterns, pages 80-102. We're meeting at the
      IBM Public Space on 56th and Madison at 7pm, as usual. For more info
      please see http://industriallogic.com/patterns . Please read tonight's
      chapters, and see you all there!

      Gene
    • Gene Volovich
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 19 8:49 AM
        Hi, Folks,

        Last week I couldn't come, and as far as I know, I don't think anyone
        else came either, let's try to go through Ch 12-14(?) or whatever we
        can get through. Again the meeting is at 56th & Madison at the IBM
        Bldg Public Space, at 7pm tonight. Hope to see you there. This time
        I'm bringing Internet access with me.

        Gene