Meeting tonight at 7pm

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 2, 2004
      Everyone,

      Reminder that tonight we're looking at Chapter 14 of Eric Evans' Domain
      Driven Design. We're meeting at the IBM Public Space on 56th and
      Madison at 7pm tonight, as usual. For more info please see
      http://industriallogic.com/patterns/ili_domain.html . Please read the
      chapter, and see you all there!

      Gene
    • Gene Volovich
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 19, 2010
        Hi, Folks,

        Last week I couldn't come, and as far as I know, I don't think anyone
        else came either, let's try to go through Ch 12-14(?) or whatever we
        can get through. Again the meeting is at 56th & Madison at the IBM
        Bldg Public Space, at 7pm tonight. Hope to see you there. This time
        I'm bringing Internet access with me.

        Gene