Enterprise Gangsters/Four Gangsters/GoF -> Domain Demons

  • Gene Volovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Starting this week, the members of the group re-studying the Gang of
      Four patterns and the group that was studying Fowler's Enterprise
      patterns book (the Enterprise Gangsters) are now joining forces as the
      "Domain Demons", to study the book:

      Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans (www.domaindrivendesign.org).

      Please bring the book with you and read Part I (up to page 62). We
      haven't figured out the format exactly yet so it'll be sort of
      free-form for the first meeting. Mail me for information if you need
      it.

      We are meeting tonight at 7PM at the IBM building public space
      (entrances on 56th and Madison, 57th between Madison and 5th, and
      through the back of the Trump Tower mall entering on 5th Ave bet 56th &
      57th) - we usually sit nearest the 56th & Madison entrance, near the
      coffee kiosk.

      See y'all there!

      Gene