Re: [dpsg-nyc] new 4G group

  • oleg shteynbuk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
      Finally there is a schedule for this new group, hope
      to see you all.
      I was not able to update industriallogic.com site so
      the schedule is temporary on my site.
      http://home.nyc.rr.com/olegs/patterns/dpsg/nyc_4g.htm
      4G group starts next Monday June 9, 2003
      if you think that I need to add more info or make
      some changes let me know.
      So far the schedule is for six meetings and depending
      on how it goes we will make schedule for the next
      meetings. It is highly desirable to read the pattern,
      hopefully in both books, before meeting.
      Location: the atrium at the IBM building in Midtown
      (590 Madison Ave at E 57th Str. South)

      Oleg

      http://calendar.yahoo.com