      From: Gene Volovich <gv@...>
      Subject: [dpsg-nyc] Re: MODERATE -- henrykmozman@... posted to dpsg-nyc
      To: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: henrykmozman@..., "Lenny Primak" <lprimak@...>
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 10:11 AM

      Hi, Henryk,

      Come down tonight, check out this book, this is what we're doing at the moment:

      http://www.pragprog .com/titles/ achbd/the- rspec-book

      Hope to see you there - we're trying out a new location, the whole foods 2nd floor cafe at Houston & Bowery.  The book is in pre-pub at the moment, but usable.  I have v13 of it.

      On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Yahoo! Groups Notification <dpsg-nyc-accept- 0ws2ppyjfi1rrukd r42x2k1mxocq@ yahoogroups. com> wrote:

      A message has been sent to the dpsg-nyc group from

       henrykmozman@ yahoo.com

      A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

      This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
      * Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
      * Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

      To approve or reject this message using the web, please visit:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/dpsg- nyc/pending? view=1&msg=292

      To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
      need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

      To reject this message using email, forward this message to

      dpsg-nyc-reject- gfh5b21iptwedhml zlybravvmsnq@ yahoogroups. com

      NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
      take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
      rejected.  Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
      service for our users.

      Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

      Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

      From: Lenny Primak <lprimak@hope. nyc.ny.us>
      To: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 8:43 AM

      I will be there.  There is no Wifi.  We will meet at the Cafe upstairs on the second floor,
      at one of the big tables.

      On Jun 7, 2010, at 8:32 AM, Gene Volovich wrote:

      Due to the ongoing construction and early closings of our previous location, we decided to try relocating to a different place: the cafe space at Whole Foods located at 95 E Houston St, at Bowery.  See you there tonight at 7pm.  I will bring internet with me, in case there is no wifi.  We'll try to finish up a few of the chapters after 14.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic