      From: Lenny Primak <lprimak@...>
      Subject: Re: [dpsg-nyc] Meeting tonight 7pm - NEW VENUE!!!
      To: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 8:43 AM

      I will be there.  There is no Wifi.  We will meet at the Cafe upstairs on the second floor,
      at one of the big tables.

      On Jun 7, 2010, at 8:32 AM, Gene Volovich wrote:

      Due to the ongoing construction and early closings of our previous location, we decided to try relocating to a different place: the cafe space at Whole Foods located at 95 E Houston St, at Bowery.  See you there tonight at 7pm.  I will bring internet with me, in case there is no wifi.  We'll try to finish up a few of the chapters after 14.

      Gene

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic