      From: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com [mailto: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lenny Primak
      Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 3:22 PM
      To: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: dpsg-nyc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [dpsg-nyc] tomorrow's meeting

      I don't know. My sim partner failed the checkride now I don't know If
      I'll go home tomorrow.

      On May 9, 2010, at 2:17 PM, Gene Volovich <gv@...> wrote:

      > Last time we managed to download all the rest of the example in v13,
      > and went through ch 12 - 13 finally. I may not be able to make it to
      > the meeting tomorrow. Are people going to be there? Lenny, Choy,
      > Conrad, anyone else? Let me know,
      > Gene

      NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic