2331Meeting today canceled

  • Gene Volovich
    Mar 1, 2010
      Hi, Folks,

      People are calling in sick, and I won't be able to make it so unless I
      hear otherwise tonight's meeting is canceled. See you next week on
      March 8th. Last week we did go through the chapters planned, and
      we're still a bit fuzzy on the exact relationship between RSpec &
      Cucumber, in which cases would you write a .feature or a spec (yes, I
      know the diagram they have there, but still). It seems that the
      dividing line is a bit arbitrary, and in some cases spec files can be
      rewritten as stories to be implemented in cucumber. For next time,
      please read Chapter 9-12.

      Gene