Re: [dpjudge] Re: GM removal of a player from a game

  • Dorian Love
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
      I managed to replace the player manually - none of the resign commands,
      etc would work. The file worked for a while, and then I got the following
      error message:

      DPjudge Code Error
      Traceback (innermost last):
      File "/home/httpd/html/starship/crew/manus/dpjudge/index.py", line 18, in
      ?
      getattr(dpjudge, variant.title() + page.title() + 'Page')(form)
      File "/home/httpd/html/starship/crew/manus/dpjudge/standard.py", line 362,
      in __init__
      if self.power.name == 'MASTER': self.updateMaster()
      File "/home/httpd/html/starship/crew/manus/dpjudge/dpjudge.py", line 5827,
      in updateMaster
      self.game = Game(self.game.name)
      File "/home/httpd/html/starship/crew/manus/dpjudge/dpjudge.py", line 439,
      in __init__
      if gameName: self.load()
      File "/home/httpd/html/starship/crew/manus/dpjudge/dpjudge.py", line 1145,
      in load
      else: self.parseData(power, line.upper().split())
      exceptions.AttributeError: Game instance has no attribute 'parseData'

      Help??!!

      Dorian Love
      leogends@...