wrong computer time

  • Oskar von dem Hagen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Apparently the computer that determines the deadlines is early - at least 5
      minutes.

      That's awful. I advise players in my games to enter commands early and set the
      wait flag. If they want to change the orders shortly before the deadline, they
      find out that the move is already executed.

      Oskar
    • KLETCO
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2006
        As a follow up to this... The absence in the game in question was not
        submitted via a "SET ABSENCE" command. Instead I merely edited the
        timing line to include a NOT. Is that what is making the difference??
        Does anyone know?