Game 'keypayola' needs one more player

  • Harry Kriewaldt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Sorry to keep advertising game after game, but this one's a special
      occasion.

      'Keypayola' is a Payola game on the Standard map with no press and a series
      of rules designed to create a "war is hell" experience. Yes, I know we've
      got some games going on now working on much the same principle, but this
      game has the following:

      Weak_Bounces = you move, you give up your right to your original space, even
      if bounced.
      No_Retreats = you get dislodged, it's goodnight nurse.
      Friendly_Fire = your own side can dislodge you, trust nobody...
      Weak_Convoys = a convoy can be disrupted (but not dislodged) by an attack
      with strength equal to or greater than the fleet doing the convoying.

      Sounds like a nightmare? Yes, yes it does. Sounds like fun? Well, join on up
      and become the 7th victim..er..player.

      E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Click here