Re: New Dutch Oven & Beer Making Kit

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
      Yum! I love making pizza and strombolis in my 20 qt-er. HEAVY to maneuver, but the crust is divine!

      Dawn
      ^^^^Colorado

      --- In downtotherootsmagazine@yahoogroups.com, Brian Ford <kf4tap@...> wrote:

      > Oh yes, today I found and we procured a 20 qt dutch oven. I can envision all the bread and pizzas I will be making here in the near future. To go with the pizza I will be using my new 5 gallon beer making apparatus.
      >
      > So with visions of pizza and beer I leave everybody with a good night.
      >
      > Keith
      >
      > http://sites.google.com/site/kf4tapenterprises/

    • Tom T.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
        Well sumbuddy gots hizself a 20+ quart camp dutch oven (da kind wid laigs an a rimmed lid fer coals) whut could be had fer da right offer! An yes cast iron ovens duz make mity good pizza!

        T-bone who owns enough cast iron to have his own "black Hole" where he lives

        Yum! I love making pizza and strombolis in my 20 qt-er. HEAVY to maneuver, but the crust is divine!

        Dawn
            ^^^^Colorado

        --- In downtotherootsmagazine@yahoogroups.com, Brian Ford <kf4tap@...> wrote:

        > Oh yes, today I found and we procured a 20 qt dutch oven. I can envision all the bread and pizzas I will be making here in the near future. To go with the pizza I will be using my new 5 gallon beer making apparatus.
        >
        > So with visions of pizza and beer I leave everybody with a good night.
        >
        > Keith
        >
        > http://sites.google.com/site/kf4tapenterprises/

      • SueM_in_MO
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
          Keith has been turning out bread lift & right since he got it too. LOL

          Sue in MO
          5 Acre Bramble Rabbitry