Re: [downtotherootsmagazine] House approves bill on food safety

  • Angelia R
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      I wonder sometimes....

      Do people forget about how history seems to repeat itself??? Taxes Taxes and More taxes!

      Here in Oregon they are going to add a special tax to beer... *sigh*

      blah...

      Angelia in OR
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        Well jist brew you own beer an to H--L wid da gomint Angelia!
        T-bone

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
          LOL
          ya... that's what I was thinking, but hubby doesn't like "real" beer. He drinks pee water budlight... *gag*

          I like me a good Heffiwizen or Porter... though... Guinness is my FAVORITE.... I blame the Irish in me... I Want my beer so thick I have to eat it with a spoon... *giggle*

          Angelia in OR