Re: [down_syndrome] mariah

  • Angie Tate
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2005
      When are you moving?

      I just didnt feel Sydnie was ready for K.....her copying letters makes me nuts lol..............she too stays dry most of the time.  How and why did you obtain an aid...Ive been told that Sydnie will mostly not need one right now....the thought of her starting next year makes me sick.  She's going full days now...so thats not it....she's been at this school for 3 years....preschool 2 and then preK.....next year it will be the new school in our district..............ugh