Converting Mill to VFD

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 3 11:31 AM
      I got the Leeson 3-phase motor today. Now I have to get the AC drive
      which is more costly than the motor was. I'm going with the Hitachi
      SJ200-015. It's rated for 2HP and the Leeson motor is a 1.5HP motor.
      Hitachi doesn't make a 1.5HP in the SJ200 series.
      Anybody else converted their mill to VFD?

      Ed
    • Ed
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 12 10:30 AM
        Henry,

        Thanks for the explanation. I think I'll eliminate the jog function in
        my design.

        Ed

        --- In dovetail_column_mill_group@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Arnold"