Curt Hennig- RIP

  • Douglas Merchant <doug05446@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      Just wanted to take a moment to say RIP for Curt Hennig. Without a
      doubt he is one of the greatest wrestlers ever to miss out on winning
      either the WWF/E world title, or WCW world title.

      He will be missed. I have posted a tribute of sorts to him on the
      main page of http://horsemen2k.20m.com

      It is not much, but I felt it would be appropriate to do something.

      Doug