Does anybody know his theme?

  • chiron_otero
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hey everybody,

      I have a burning question that I just NEED to be answered! Does
      anybody know where I can get a copy of Steve "Mongo" McMichael's
      entrance theme. I have searched KaZaA and Audiogalaxy under his name
      and got nothing! Does anybody know where I can get a copy? Or, if you
      know who did his theme if it's a real song, that would help alot. Not
      even search engines online come up with anything. This theme is RARE!
      Thanks! :o)

      Chiron
    • doug05446
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
        I don't know the answer to that right now, But give me some time to
        do some research.