WWF roster cuts

  • doug05446
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 5, 2001
      The WWF talent cuts have begun, and so far I have
      seen a list of;<br>Jimmy Yang, Kid Romeo, Lash LeRoux,
      Allan Funk (Kwee-Wee), Elix Skipper, Essa Rios, Russ
      McCullough, and Reno.<br><br>I just think that they are
      releasing some very talented wrestlers here, that have tons
      of potential. With luck, maybe the XWF or someone
      else will pick them up!
    • doug05446
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 6, 2001
        Barry Horowitz vs. The Demon <br>Jimmy Snuka Jr.
        w/Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs. Sarge <br>Kevin Northcutt
        vs. Vito <br>Kingpins vs. Harris Brothers <br>AJ
        Styles vs. Josh Matthews <br>Cuban Assassin vs. Carly
        Colon <br>Vito vs. Konnan <br>Knuckles vs. Norman
        Smiley <br>Barry Horowitz vs. Dresdin <br>Power Company
        vs. South Philly Posse(Public Enemy) <br>Lex Lovett
        vs. Vapor w/Sonny Onoo <br>Jake Damien vs. Greg
        Valentine <br>Kevin Northcutt vs. Rey Gonzalez <br>Mean
        Mike Moran vs. Big 2 Fuli <br>Buff Bagwell vs. Vito
        Hogan <br>Curt Hennig vs. Vampiro <br>Marty Jannetty
        vs. Hail w/Jimmy Hart <br>Cruiserweight Battle Royal
        for the XWF Cruiserweight Title <br>Nasty Boys vs.
        Shane Twins <br>Juventud Guerrera and Psichosis vs.
        Konnan and Rey Gonzalez <br>Mr. Jones vs. The Wall
        Johnny B. Badd <br>Road Warriors vs. Shane Twins
        Jannetty <br>Horace Hogan vs. Josh Matthews <br>South
        Philly Posse vs. Shane Twins <br>Kid Kash vs. AJ Styles
        w/Sonny Onoo <br>British Storm and Curt Hennig w/Bobby
        Heenan vs. <br>Buff Bagwell and Vampiro <br>AJ Styles
        vs. Christopher Daniels <br>Johnny B. Badd vs. Mr.
        Jones <br>"Universal Blonde" Lenny Lane vs. Jake Damien
        Mike Sullivan <br>The Wall vs. British Storm <br>Kid
        Kash vs. Juventud Guerrera <br>Psichosis vs. Billy
        Fives <br>Vito vs. Big 2 Fuli <br>Marty Jannetty vs.
        Sarge <br>Swinger and Simon Diamond w/Dawn Marie vs.
        vs. Josh Matthews <br>Nasty Boys vs. Shane Twins for
        the XWF Tag Team Titles <br>The Wall vs. Jake Damien
        w/Bobby Heenan vs. Johnny B. Badd <br>Horace Hogan vs.
        Hail w/Jimmy Hart <br>Road Warriors vs. Shane Twins
        vs. South Philly Posse <br>Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs.
        Dresdin <br>Vito vs. Mike Sullivan <br>Shane Twins vs.
        Harris Brothers <br>The Demon vs. Psichosis <br>Caged
        Heat vs. Maximum Force <br>Buff Bagwell vs. Vampiro
      • doug05446
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 29, 2001
          So it is official, at the Royal Rumble we will
          know see Ric Flair take on Vince Mcmahon in the ring.
          I have to admit, I can't wait to see the match. Ric
          can still go, and he can teach the younger guys in
          the WWF a thing or 2 about wrestling!
        • doug05446
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 8, 2002
            I am moving this club to:
            Doug
          • doug05446
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 10, 2002
              Come on over and sign up for the new Yahoo
              realated news on the site ASAP. Check out my
              on<br>www.wrestlingnewsworld.com