Photos

  • doug05446
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 5 8:04 AM
      I have updated the Photos section with many new
      pics today, with more to come! If anyone has any
      requests for pics they would like me to try to find,
      please let me know!<br><br>And please invite your
      friends to join!
    • doug05446
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 13 5:25 AM
        Please make sure to check out my website, Where I
        have a photo gallery, as well as a history of the
        horsemen(still in progress, any help is appreciated), and a
        poll, plus headlines that are updated
      • doug05446
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 13 5:46 AM
          I was just checking out the TCW website.
          www.dustyrhodes.net and found out that Barry Windham, CW Anderson,
          and Steve Corino have apparantly teamed up to form
          the Extreme Horsemen, so I guess the legend lives
          on.....
        • doug05446
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 20 4:10 AM
            I don't know how many people may have read this
            site in the past, but please go and check out
            www.wrestleline.com It is a great site, that is now unfortunately
            going out of business. It is one of the sites that I
            have always been able to use for accurate information
            on title history, as well as news and commentary.
            The site will be sorely missed!
          • doug05446
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 20 4:19 AM
              WWF No Mercy Preview <br><br>WWF Title Match:
              tag team titles:<br>Dudley Boyz vs. Big Show &
              the Hurricane
            • doug05446
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 22 12:14 AM
                WCW Tag team titles:<br>Hardy Boys w/Lita DEF.
                Lance Storm & Hurricane Helms w/Mighty Molly &
                BEAT Stacy Keibler<br><br>WWF Intercontinental
                Cold BEATS Kurt Angle and RVD to retain the WWF world
                title.
              • doug05446
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 27 1:04 PM
                  In the Australian tour of the WWA, Jeff Jarrett
                  won a match to crown the 1st WWA World Champion!
                  Congratulations to "the Chosen One".<br><br>There are rumours of
                  Hulk Hogan starting up a wrestling group again. The so
                  called XWF would feature, among other talent; Curt
                  Hennig, with talk that the owners would like to work out
                  a deal with Sing as well, with a possible main
                  event of Sting VS Hogan for their 1st Pay-Per-View.
                  More info on this as it becomes available.
                • doug05446
                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 8, 2001
                    Hey everybody! Here's some info from Naido's
                    Newsletter...<br><br>XWF roster set for tapings at Universal
                    Studios<br><br>The roster for the first set of the Xtreme Wrestling
                    Federation (XWF) tapings at Universal Studios in Florida is
                    an interesting mix of established performers and up
                    and coming independent stars.<br><br>Former WWF and
                    WCW performers scheduled to appear include Jimmy
                    Hart, Kevin Sullivan, Buff Bagwell, The Nasty Boys,
                    Roddy Piper, Hacksaw Duggan, Jerry Lawler, The Road
                    Warriors, Curt Hennig, Konnan, Rena Mero, Crowbar, The
                    Harris Boys, Norman Smiley, Juventud Guerrera, and
                    Vampiro.<br><br>Former ECW stars Kid Kash, Simon Diamond, and Dawn Marie
                    are also booked. Representing Puerto Rico's World
                    Wrestling Council will be Carlos Colon, Carly Colon, and
                    Rey Gonzalez.<br><br>Several names familiar to those
                    who follow the independent circuit are also scheduled
                    for the tapings, including Mike Modest of APW and Pro
                    Wrestling NOAH fame, The Shane Twins, A.J. Styles, Chris
                    Daniels, Low Ki, and Red of the SATs. www.RFVideo.com is
                    reporting that Low Ki may be working under a different ring
                    name.<br><br>It is expected that Roddy Piper will be doing a
                    Piper's Pit style interview segment and will not be
                    wrestling.<br><br>The XWF tapings are scheduled for Tuesday 11/13 and
                    Wednesday 11/14. While the tapings are free, you will have
                    to call 407-224-5871 to reserve your space. The
                    tapings are tentatively scheduled both days for 10 AM,
                    11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:00 PM and 5:45 PM. You must go to
                    Turkey Lake Road at Gate 3. There will not be an
                    admission fee to enter Universal Studios for the taping.
                  • doug05446
                    Message 9 of 29 , Nov 20, 2001
                      Unless you live under a rock, and missed RAW this
                      week, I'm sure everyone knows by now, but as of
                      November 20, 2001 Ric Flair returned to the world of
                      professional wrestling, now as the storyline co-owner of the
                      World Wrestling Federation.<br><br> It should be
                      interesting to see where we go from here....
                    • doug05446
                      Message 10 of 29 , Nov 28, 2001
                        This is the roster as near as I can come for the
                        1st day of tapings for the new XWF promotion. The
                        matches for the 1st tapings coming
                        tommorrow.<br><br>Barry Horowitz, The Demon, Jimmy Snuka Jr, Jimmy
                        "Superfly" Snuka<br>Sarge, Kevin Northcutt, Vito, Kingpins,
                        Harris Brothers, AJ Styles<br>Josh Matthews, Cuban
                        Assassin, Carly Colon, Konnan, Knuckles,<br>Norman Smiley,
                        Dresdin, Power Company, South Philly Posse, Lex
                        Lovett<br>Vapor, Sonny Onoo, Jake Damien, Greg Valentine, Rey
                        Gonzalez,<br>Mean Mike Moran, Big 2 Fuli, Buff Bagwell, Maximum
                        Force, Caged Heat, <br>British Storm, Horace Hogan, Curt
                        Hennig, Vampiro, Marty Jannetty,<br>Hail, Jimmy Hart,
                        Nasty Boys, Shane Twins, Juventud
                        Guerrera,<br>Psicosis, Mr. Jones, The Wall, Johnny B. Badd, Road
                        Warriors,Dresdin,<br>Kid Kash, Bobby Heenan, Vampiro, Christopher
                        Daniels,<br>"Universal Blonde" Lenny Lane, Tough Tom, Mike Sullivan,
                        Billy Fives, <br>Swinger, Simon Diamond, Dawn Marie
                        Danny Domin, Eric Priest, Miss James, <br>Quick Kick,
                        Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
                      • doug05446
                        Message 11 of 29 , Dec 5, 2001
                          The WWF talent cuts have begun, and so far I have
                          seen a list of;<br>Jimmy Yang, Kid Romeo, Lash LeRoux,
                          Allan Funk (Kwee-Wee), Elix Skipper, Essa Rios, Russ
                          McCullough, and Reno.<br><br>I just think that they are
                          releasing some very talented wrestlers here, that have tons
                          of potential. With luck, maybe the XWF or someone
                          else will pick them up!
                        • doug05446
                          Message 12 of 29 , Dec 6, 2001
                            Barry Horowitz vs. The Demon <br>Jimmy Snuka Jr.
                            w/Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs. Sarge <br>Kevin Northcutt
                            vs. Vito <br>Kingpins vs. Harris Brothers <br>AJ
                            Styles vs. Josh Matthews <br>Cuban Assassin vs. Carly
                            Colon <br>Vito vs. Konnan <br>Knuckles vs. Norman
                            Smiley <br>Barry Horowitz vs. Dresdin <br>Power Company
                            vs. South Philly Posse(Public Enemy) <br>Lex Lovett
                            vs. Vapor w/Sonny Onoo <br>Jake Damien vs. Greg
                            Valentine <br>Kevin Northcutt vs. Rey Gonzalez <br>Mean
                            Mike Moran vs. Big 2 Fuli <br>Buff Bagwell vs. Vito
                            Hogan <br>Curt Hennig vs. Vampiro <br>Marty Jannetty
                            vs. Hail w/Jimmy Hart <br>Cruiserweight Battle Royal
                            for the XWF Cruiserweight Title <br>Nasty Boys vs.
                            Shane Twins <br>Juventud Guerrera and Psichosis vs.
                            Konnan and Rey Gonzalez <br>Mr. Jones vs. The Wall
                            Johnny B. Badd <br>Road Warriors vs. Shane Twins
                            Jannetty <br>Horace Hogan vs. Josh Matthews <br>South
                            Philly Posse vs. Shane Twins <br>Kid Kash vs. AJ Styles
                            w/Sonny Onoo <br>British Storm and Curt Hennig w/Bobby
                            Heenan vs. <br>Buff Bagwell and Vampiro <br>AJ Styles
                            vs. Christopher Daniels <br>Johnny B. Badd vs. Mr.
                            Jones <br>"Universal Blonde" Lenny Lane vs. Jake Damien
                            Mike Sullivan <br>The Wall vs. British Storm <br>Kid
                            Kash vs. Juventud Guerrera <br>Psichosis vs. Billy
                            Fives <br>Vito vs. Big 2 Fuli <br>Marty Jannetty vs.
                            Sarge <br>Swinger and Simon Diamond w/Dawn Marie vs.
                            vs. Josh Matthews <br>Nasty Boys vs. Shane Twins for
                            the XWF Tag Team Titles <br>The Wall vs. Jake Damien
                            w/Bobby Heenan vs. Johnny B. Badd <br>Horace Hogan vs.
                            Hail w/Jimmy Hart <br>Road Warriors vs. Shane Twins
                            vs. South Philly Posse <br>Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs.
                            Dresdin <br>Vito vs. Mike Sullivan <br>Shane Twins vs.
                            Harris Brothers <br>The Demon vs. Psichosis <br>Caged
                            Heat vs. Maximum Force <br>Buff Bagwell vs. Vampiro
                          • doug05446
                            Message 13 of 29 , Dec 29, 2001
                              So it is official, at the Royal Rumble we will
                              know see Ric Flair take on Vince Mcmahon in the ring.
                              I have to admit, I can't wait to see the match. Ric
                              can still go, and he can teach the younger guys in
                              the WWF a thing or 2 about wrestling!
                            • doug05446
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jan 8, 2002
                                I am moving this club to:
                                Doug
                              • doug05446
                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 10, 2002
                                  Come on over and sign up for the new Yahoo
                                  realated news on the site ASAP. Check out my
                                  on<br>www.wrestlingnewsworld.com