Unforgiven matches

  • doug05446
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 9, 2001
      Now confirmed:<br><br>Booker T and Shane Mcmahon
      V Rock<br>Handicap match for the WCW
      Boyz<br>tag team titles (which Fed not
    • samanthaiwo
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 10, 2001
        NEWS TODAY - PLUS THE CHAT FORUM PROBLEMS HAVE
        BEEN FIXED!<br><br>There were alot of you that tried
        to get into the message board on the new Shrine on
        the first night, but silly old me messed up the
        security level, so it wouldn't let any of you on! I'm
        so-ooo sorry! But it's fixed now, and I'm going to open
        up a few points of discussion to get the ball
        rolling. Hope to see you there soon... :)<br><br>Any how,
        now the apology is out of the way, let's get on with
        the news headlines today...<br><br>DALLAS HOUSE SHOW
        RPT - ROCK V AUSTIN!...<br>WWF WANT HOGAN AND WARRIOR
        AT WRESTLEMANIA...<br>STARS SENT TO SHAPE
        UP...<br>STACY AND TORRIE IN NEW COMMERCIAL...<br>NEWS ON STARS'
        SMACKDOWN NEWS...<br>BRADSHAW "I'M NOT A LEADER"...<br>ARN
        ANDERSON EARNED HIS RESPECT...<br><br>To check out the
        news stories go to
        front page :)<br><br>To leave a message in the chat
        forums, go to
        Shrine:)<br><br>ALSO - Please check out the picture galleries... so
        far they feature Trish, Molly, Torrie, Stef, Stacy,
        Lita, Debra, Chyna, Sable, Sunny, Tori, Ivory, Terri,
        Triple H, Shawn, Kurt, Austin, RVD, Team Xtreme and DX.
        I will be adding more today - including Edge. So
        check them out when you get the time - to go directly
        to the picture gallery index go here:
        over the site if you want to send me feedback about
        what you think of the new site, or just reply to this
      • doug05446
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 14, 2001
          Published Wednesday, September 12, 2001
          have something to say.<br>They pay me to provide words
          that help make sense of that which troubles the
          American soul. But in this moment of airless shock when
          hot tears sting disbelieving eyes, the only thing I
          can find to say, the only words that seem to fit,
          must be addressed to the unknown author of this
          suffering. <br><br>You monster. You beast. You unspeakable
          bastard.<br><br>What lesson did you hope to teach us by your coward's
          attack on our World Trade Center, our Pentagon, us? What
          was it you hoped we would learn? Whatever it was,
          please know that you failed. <br><br>Did you want us to
          respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
          resolve.<br><br>Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us
          together.<br><br>Let me tell you about my people. We are a vast and
          quarrelsome family, a family rent by racial, social,
          political and class division, but a family nonetheless.
          We're frivolous, yes, capable of expending tremendous
          emotional energy on pop cultural minutiae -- a singer's
          revealing dress, a ball team's misfortune, a cartoon mouse.
          We're wealthy, too, spoiled by the ready availability
          of trinkets and material goods, and maybe because of
          that, we walk through life with a certain sense of
          blithe entitlement. We are fundamentally decent, though
          -- peace-loving and compassionate. We struggle to
          know the right thing and to do it. And we are, the
          overwhelming majority of us, people of faith, believers in a
          just and loving God.<br><br>Some people -- you,
          perhaps -- think that any or all of this makes us weak.
          You're mistaken. We are not weak. Indeed, we are strong
          in ways that cannot be measured by
          arsenals.<br><br>SORRY, JUST FELT THIS WAS MORE APPROPRIATE THAN
          WRESTLING POSTS THIS WEEK.
        • doug05446
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 18, 2001
            Right now the PPV lineup for this Sunday looks
            like this: Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle for the WWF
            title; The Rock vs. Booker T & Shane McMahon for the WCW
            title; RVD vs. Chris Jericho for the hardcore title;
            Edge vs. Christian for the IC title; Tajiri vs. Rhyno
            for the US title; Undertaker & Kane vs. Kronik for
            the WCW title. A probable match is Saturn vs. Raven
            although that isn't official. Also Probable is Hurricane
            Helms vs. Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy vs. Lance Storm, or
            Lita vs Ivory.
          • doug05446
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 23, 2001
              What did you all think of Unforgiven?<br>In the
              WWF tag team elimination match, the Dudley's beat
              Hurricane & Storm, Big Show & Spike, and the Hardy boyz to
              retain the tag team titles, and it looks almost like
              they may be reviving the Hardy/Dudley rivalry(why,
              look at the size of the roster?)<br><br>Perry Saturn
              beat Raven in a "who cares" match.<br><br>Christian
              beat Edge for the I-C title, which surprised me a
              little. I have always thought highly of Edge, but perhaps
              they still have big plans for him.<br><br>Kane and
              Undertaker held on to the WCW tag team titles over KroniK,
              am I the only person who beleives that Vince McMahon
              likes to make former WCW stars look bad?<br><br>RVD V
              Jericho for the Hardcore title was the match that many
              people were looking forward to, RVD held onto the
              Hardcore title, which makes you wonder whether they are
              ready to let him make the next step up yet or
              not.<br><br>the Rock managed to beat both Booker T and Shane
              McMahon in a handicap match, which bugs me. Again I ask,
              is Vince trying to bury the WCW stars? At this rate,
              if the WCW does ever get its own show again, people
              are going to think that all of its stars
              suck.<br><br>Rhyno vs Tajiri for the WCW US title, 2 former ECW
              wrestlers fighting for a WCW prize, so ECW can be pushed,
              but forget about WCW, and BTW, why was this match
              AFTER the WCW title match? For what it's worth your
              winner, and new WCW US champion is Rhyno.<br><br>The one
              decision I can agree with was Kurt Angle winning the WWF
              title. The WWF needs to give him the title now, before
              people start to sour on him, and his drawn out fued with
              Stone Cold has really helped to put Angle into the
              limelight. <br><br>All in All, I thought that the results of
              the pay-per-view were OK, but they could have done
              better.
            • doug05446
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 5 8:04 AM
                I have updated the Photos section with many new
                pics today, with more to come! If anyone has any
                requests for pics they would like me to try to find,
                please let me know!<br><br>And please invite your
                friends to join!
              • doug05446
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 13 5:25 AM
                  Please make sure to check out my website, Where I
                  have a photo gallery, as well as a history of the
                  horsemen(still in progress, any help is appreciated), and a
                  poll, plus headlines that are updated
                • doug05446
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 13 5:46 AM
                    I was just checking out the TCW website.
                    www.dustyrhodes.net and found out that Barry Windham, CW Anderson,
                    and Steve Corino have apparantly teamed up to form
                    the Extreme Horsemen, so I guess the legend lives
                    on.....
                  • doug05446
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 20 4:10 AM
                      I don't know how many people may have read this
                      site in the past, but please go and check out
                      www.wrestleline.com It is a great site, that is now unfortunately
                      going out of business. It is one of the sites that I
                      have always been able to use for accurate information
                      on title history, as well as news and commentary.
                      The site will be sorely missed!
                    • doug05446
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 20 4:19 AM
                        WWF No Mercy Preview <br><br>WWF Title Match:
                        tag team titles:<br>Dudley Boyz vs. Big Show &
                        the Hurricane
                      • doug05446
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 22 12:14 AM
                          WCW Tag team titles:<br>Hardy Boys w/Lita DEF.
                          Lance Storm & Hurricane Helms w/Mighty Molly &
                          BEAT Stacy Keibler<br><br>WWF Intercontinental
                          Cold BEATS Kurt Angle and RVD to retain the WWF world
                          title.
                        • doug05446
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 27 1:04 PM
                            In the Australian tour of the WWA, Jeff Jarrett
                            won a match to crown the 1st WWA World Champion!
                            Congratulations to "the Chosen One".<br><br>There are rumours of
                            Hulk Hogan starting up a wrestling group again. The so
                            called XWF would feature, among other talent; Curt
                            Hennig, with talk that the owners would like to work out
                            a deal with Sing as well, with a possible main
                            event of Sting VS Hogan for their 1st Pay-Per-View.
                            More info on this as it becomes available.
                          • doug05446
                            Message 13 of 29 , Nov 8, 2001
                              Hey everybody! Here's some info from Naido's
                              Newsletter...<br><br>XWF roster set for tapings at Universal
                              Studios<br><br>The roster for the first set of the Xtreme Wrestling
                              Federation (XWF) tapings at Universal Studios in Florida is
                              an interesting mix of established performers and up
                              and coming independent stars.<br><br>Former WWF and
                              WCW performers scheduled to appear include Jimmy
                              Hart, Kevin Sullivan, Buff Bagwell, The Nasty Boys,
                              Roddy Piper, Hacksaw Duggan, Jerry Lawler, The Road
                              Warriors, Curt Hennig, Konnan, Rena Mero, Crowbar, The
                              Harris Boys, Norman Smiley, Juventud Guerrera, and
                              Vampiro.<br><br>Former ECW stars Kid Kash, Simon Diamond, and Dawn Marie
                              are also booked. Representing Puerto Rico's World
                              Wrestling Council will be Carlos Colon, Carly Colon, and
                              Rey Gonzalez.<br><br>Several names familiar to those
                              who follow the independent circuit are also scheduled
                              for the tapings, including Mike Modest of APW and Pro
                              Wrestling NOAH fame, The Shane Twins, A.J. Styles, Chris
                              Daniels, Low Ki, and Red of the SATs. www.RFVideo.com is
                              reporting that Low Ki may be working under a different ring
                              name.<br><br>It is expected that Roddy Piper will be doing a
                              Piper's Pit style interview segment and will not be
                              wrestling.<br><br>The XWF tapings are scheduled for Tuesday 11/13 and
                              Wednesday 11/14. While the tapings are free, you will have
                              to call 407-224-5871 to reserve your space. The
                              tapings are tentatively scheduled both days for 10 AM,
                              11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:00 PM and 5:45 PM. You must go to
                              Turkey Lake Road at Gate 3. There will not be an
                              admission fee to enter Universal Studios for the taping.
                            • doug05446
                              Message 14 of 29 , Nov 20, 2001
                                Unless you live under a rock, and missed RAW this
                                week, I'm sure everyone knows by now, but as of
                                November 20, 2001 Ric Flair returned to the world of
                                professional wrestling, now as the storyline co-owner of the
                                World Wrestling Federation.<br><br> It should be
                                interesting to see where we go from here....
                              • doug05446
                                Message 15 of 29 , Nov 28, 2001
                                  This is the roster as near as I can come for the
                                  1st day of tapings for the new XWF promotion. The
                                  matches for the 1st tapings coming
                                  tommorrow.<br><br>Barry Horowitz, The Demon, Jimmy Snuka Jr, Jimmy
                                  "Superfly" Snuka<br>Sarge, Kevin Northcutt, Vito, Kingpins,
                                  Harris Brothers, AJ Styles<br>Josh Matthews, Cuban
                                  Assassin, Carly Colon, Konnan, Knuckles,<br>Norman Smiley,
                                  Dresdin, Power Company, South Philly Posse, Lex
                                  Lovett<br>Vapor, Sonny Onoo, Jake Damien, Greg Valentine, Rey
                                  Gonzalez,<br>Mean Mike Moran, Big 2 Fuli, Buff Bagwell, Maximum
                                  Force, Caged Heat, <br>British Storm, Horace Hogan, Curt
                                  Hennig, Vampiro, Marty Jannetty,<br>Hail, Jimmy Hart,
                                  Nasty Boys, Shane Twins, Juventud
                                  Guerrera,<br>Psicosis, Mr. Jones, The Wall, Johnny B. Badd, Road
                                  Warriors,Dresdin,<br>Kid Kash, Bobby Heenan, Vampiro, Christopher
                                  Daniels,<br>"Universal Blonde" Lenny Lane, Tough Tom, Mike Sullivan,
                                  Billy Fives, <br>Swinger, Simon Diamond, Dawn Marie
                                  Danny Domin, Eric Priest, Miss James, <br>Quick Kick,
                                  Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
                                • doug05446
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Dec 5, 2001
                                    The WWF talent cuts have begun, and so far I have
                                    seen a list of;<br>Jimmy Yang, Kid Romeo, Lash LeRoux,
                                    Allan Funk (Kwee-Wee), Elix Skipper, Essa Rios, Russ
                                    McCullough, and Reno.<br><br>I just think that they are
                                    releasing some very talented wrestlers here, that have tons
                                    of potential. With luck, maybe the XWF or someone
                                    else will pick them up!
                                  • doug05446
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Dec 6, 2001
                                      Barry Horowitz vs. The Demon <br>Jimmy Snuka Jr.
                                      w/Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka vs. Sarge <br>Kevin Northcutt
                                      vs. Vito <br>Kingpins vs. Harris Brothers <br>AJ
                                      Styles vs. Josh Matthews <br>Cuban Assassin vs. Carly
                                      Colon <br>Vito vs. Konnan <br>Knuckles vs. Norman
                                      Smiley <br>Barry Horowitz vs. Dresdin <br>Power Company
                                      vs. South Philly Posse(Public Enemy) <br>Lex Lovett
                                      vs. Vapor w/Sonny Onoo <br>Jake Damien vs. Greg
                                      Valentine <br>Kevin Northcutt vs. Rey Gonzalez <br>Mean
                                      Mike Moran vs. Big 2 Fuli <br>Buff Bagwell vs. Vito
                                      Hogan <br>Curt Hennig vs. Vampiro <br>Marty Jannetty
                                      vs. Hail w/Jimmy Hart <br>Cruiserweight Battle Royal
                                      for the XWF Cruiserweight Title <br>Nasty Boys vs.
                                      Shane Twins <br>Juventud Guerrera and Psichosis vs.
                                      Konnan and Rey Gonzalez <br>Mr. Jones vs. The Wall
                                      Johnny B. Badd <br>Road Warriors vs. Shane Twins
                                      Jannetty <br>Horace Hogan vs. Josh Matthews <br>South
                                      Philly Posse vs. Shane Twins <br>Kid Kash vs. AJ Styles
                                      w/Sonny Onoo <br>British Storm and Curt Hennig w/Bobby
                                      Heenan vs. <br>Buff Bagwell and Vampiro <br>AJ Styles
                                      vs. Christopher Daniels <br>Johnny B. Badd vs. Mr.
                                      Jones <br>"Universal Blonde" Lenny Lane vs. Jake Damien
                                      Mike Sullivan <br>The Wall vs. British Storm <br>Kid
                                      Kash vs. Juventud Guerrera <br>Psichosis vs. Billy
                                      Fives <br>Vito vs. Big 2 Fuli <br>Marty Jannetty vs.
                                      Sarge <br>Swinger and Simon Diamond w/Dawn Marie vs.
                                      vs. Josh Matthews <br>Nasty Boys vs. Shane Twins for
                                      the XWF Tag Team Titles <br>The Wall vs. Jake Damien
                                      w/Bobby Heenan vs. Johnny B. Badd <br>Horace Hogan vs.
                                      Hail w/Jimmy Hart <br>Road Warriors vs. Shane Twins
                                      vs. South Philly Posse <br>Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs.
                                      Dresdin <br>Vito vs. Mike Sullivan <br>Shane Twins vs.
                                      Harris Brothers <br>The Demon vs. Psichosis <br>Caged
                                      Heat vs. Maximum Force <br>Buff Bagwell vs. Vampiro
                                    • doug05446
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Dec 29, 2001
                                        So it is official, at the Royal Rumble we will
                                        know see Ric Flair take on Vince Mcmahon in the ring.
                                        I have to admit, I can't wait to see the match. Ric
                                        can still go, and he can teach the younger guys in
                                        the WWF a thing or 2 about wrestling!
                                      • doug05446
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jan 8, 2002
                                          I am moving this club to:
                                          Doug
                                        • doug05446
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Feb 10, 2002
                                            Come on over and sign up for the new Yahoo
                                            realated news on the site ASAP. Check out my
                                            on<br>www.wrestlingnewsworld.com