My Doty Lineage

  • lobsang_ny
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 30 12:39 PM
      Edward Doty & Faith Clarke (9G
      Grandparents)<br>Capt. Samuel Doty & Jane Harmon (8G
      Grandparents)<br>Edward Doty & Sarah Faunce (7G Grandparents)<br>John
      Elkanah Watson Doty & Sarah (6G Grandparents)<br>Jeremiah
      Doty & Sarah (5G Grandparents)<br>James Doty & Deborah
      Harlan (4G Grandparents)<br>Stephen Doty & Catherine
      Coram (3G Grandparents)<br>Harvey Doty & Sarah E. Smith
      (2G Grandparents)<br>Thomas Doty & Jennie
      Graham(Great Grandparents)<br>Sarah E. Doty & Thomas Alva
      Jennings (Granparents<br>Mary Virginia Jennings & Ovid
      Turner Hill (Parents<br>Garius Hill
    • linda_h736
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 28, 2002
        Thank you so much, Phil, but it wasn't listed
        yesterday, that's why no-one could get in. I am not doubting
        that I made a mistake, though! It appears that I'm
        banned from the Taylor Research Club for Inviting people
        to it; so be it, I guess. It makes me appreciate
        nice people even more and try to be one! Thanks again,
        Phil..Linda H.