Doty Genealogy Club

  • HoosierLady1998
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 6, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Doty Genealogy Club community.
    • linda_h736
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 28, 2002
        Thank you so much, Phil, but it wasn't listed
        yesterday, that's why no-one could get in. I am not doubting
        that I made a mistake, though! It appears that I'm
        banned from the Taylor Research Club for Inviting people
        to it; so be it, I guess. It makes me appreciate
        nice people even more and try to be one! Thanks again,
        Phil..Linda H.