Vito & The Original Salutations-Anyone have videos ?

  • adventureseeker1037
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:52 AM
      Hi,

      I am hoping that someone here has video tapes of Vito & the
      Salutations. They would take turns dancing as they sang "Shout",
      doing splits and driving the crowds crazy-Stealing the Show No Matter
      Where they Were ! Anyone have any video tapes ? Please respnd if you
      do or know where I can get one. I am trying to show my kids what Real
      Entertainers ( not this Rap Crap ) are.

      Louis
      adventureseeker1037@...