Don't Tell Me What Size I Must B was an international online women's activist group, fighting the size discrimination that is prevalent in women's fashion and media.
The group existed from August 2000 until January 30, 2010. Its time to say goodbye! Thank you all for being a part of the group.
I've moved all of our links to shops to a new website (geocities discontinued this year) and that will continue to be updated.
Member,International Size Acceptance Alliance http://www.size-acceptance.org
- Issues and Causes
- Aug 17, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.