November - December 2008 Updates

  • doyo1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      November - December 2008 Updates to donnayoung.org

      Some of the pages that I added to donnayoung.org were already at my
      blog. The blog doesn't always load fast enough so for better
      accessibility, some blog entries might be repeated at donnayoung.org.

      Handicraft pages were added to the section: Homeschooling > Crafts
      http://donnayoung.org/homeschooling/crafts/index.htm

      Folded Star
      Beaded Icicle Christmas Ornaments
      Styrofoam Balls and Buttons Christmas Ornament
      Pipe-Cleaner Candy Canes
      Lollipop Tree Ornaments
      Folded Gift Bag
      Macaroni Turkey

      To Handwriting > Big Cursive:
      I added a blank handwriting paper with slanted guidelines. The lines
      slant at around 73°.
      http://donnayoung.org/penmanship/big-cursive.htm

      Most of the other things that I did to donnayoung.org were navigation
      related tweaks, minor additions, and work that is still on my home
      computer. I am working on several projects that will take a few weeks
      or more to complete.

      Happy Homeschooling and Merry Christmas,
      Donna Young
      http://donnayoung.org/
      Blog: http://donnayoung.org/blog/

      DY: December 10, 2008