Updates to donnayoung.org, January 30, 2008

  • doyo1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      === Updates to donnayoung.org, January 30, 2008 ===

      Over the past three months, I changed the look of donnayoung.org and
      added new content. Below is a list of some of the new content.

      === Art ===

      Art will be restructured sometime this year, it is only 'skinned'

      New in art:
      Comic Strip Printables: New comic strip printables
      http://donnayoung.org/art/comics.htm

      === Homeschool Planner ===

      Homeschool Planner is a large section that has both printables and
      help files. The entire section is about homeschool planning.

      New in homeschool planner:
      Homeschool Planner Guide Discusses planner types, several pages
      http://donnayoung.org/forms/guide.htm

      Homeschooling High School: Goes over steps, several pages
      http://donnayoung.org/forms/high-school.htm

      Planning for Beginners: Rewritten, several pages
      http://donnayoung.org/forms/help/newbie.htm

      Sets: a new area for planners that have something in common such as
      the Portfolio Set and the Word files.
      http://donnayoung.org/forms/planners/sets.htm

      === Household ===

      New in Household
      Purse Sized Booklet: A small booklet that is made from word files, no
      pdf's for this booklet. There are several pages going over how to make
      the booklet and how to customize the booklet.
      http://donnayoung.org/household/purse-size/index.htm

      === Handwriting ===

      Handwriting is completely restructured under the new menu.

      New in handwriting:
      George Washington's Rules of Civility Booklet: This is a copy work
      booklet. Although I placed the printables for the booklet in
      handwriting, the lesson from the booklet is more etiquette than
      handwriting. As noted on the page, "I recommend this copy work
      exercise for children who know how to write well enough to concentrate
      on what is being written."
      http://donnayoung.org/penmanship/gw-notebook.htm

      Recipes: for play dough and finger paint
      http://donnayoung.org/penmanship/recipes.htm

      Make Handwriting Lessons: A page about how to use a certain cursive
      penmanship font to make handwriting lessons with Microsoft word.
      http://donnayoung.org/penmanship/make-handwriting-lessons.htm

      Blank Top Handwriting Paper: An addendum to this page about making
      handwriting lessons with Microsoft word using a certain manuscript font.
      http://donnayoung.org/penmanship/blank-top-paper.htm

      Sincerely,
      Donna Young