Xopps.com - 3 top rated, PROVEN opportunities

  • EgoldClub
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
      **************************************
      You Can Be A Millionaire in 15 Minutes!!
      http://98.to/frankclick
      **************************************

      Xopps.com - 3 top rated, PROVEN opportunities

      http://www.xopps.com was created to keep all those in my downline updated on all my top rated, PROVEN investment opportunities presently available to new investors.

      All listed investments have proven themselves and I know FIRST HAND that they are successful and they are paying their investors regularly.

      Being in the business of online investments/HYIPs for over 10yrs and in the business of more "conventional" investments for over 16yrs. I will not and I do not spend any time or money on small investments/programs that tend to be more 'games' than anything else. I can assure you I only involve myself in QUALITY investment opportunities..

      -Red
      Xopps.com
      primeXred@...
      (primeXred @...)

      **************************************
      The Net2Bed Online Dating System
      http://lucky7.to/net2bed
      **************************************

      Blast Your Ad to 1,200 E-gold Game and HYIP Seekers
      http://lucky7.to/egc or http://98.to/egc
    • EgoldClub

                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 9, 2007
                      **************************************
                      Top Search Engine Ranking Secrets In Google Revealed
                      http://lucky7.to/ewrite/
                      **************************************

[...]

                      iPhone Downloads, Music and Movies, Straight to your iPhone
                      http://98.to/iphoneweb
                      **************************************

                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 10, 2007
                        **************************************
                        Video Guide To Profits - Learn How To Make Over $10,000 a
                        Month In Adsense. FREE Updates. Uncondtional Support.
                        Contact Owner for $40.00 rebate with this Coupon Code:
                        YG2007AD. More information at: http://tinyurl.com/2v824u

                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 14, 2007
[...]

                                Internet Marketer Gets $87 Million in
                                Google Pay-Per-Click Ads FREE! ...