This is about DDD, Aggregates and persistence. In my opinion, aggregates should always be fully populated, i.e the complete graph should be loaded when readingellen.lippe
No problem, Doug! Let us know if any new questions arise :) Thomas. On 31.07.2015 03:03, Douglas Reith douglas@...
I believe that by including the generation of "null" instance [in factories] to include a valid "null" object you get the best of all worlds - you can createroymayfield
More information is available at target="_blank" href="http://domaindrivendesign.org"
title="Most recent draft of book, 'Domain-Driven Design'">
- Sep 26, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.