Questions for Udi Dahan

  • Colin Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2009
      Hi,

      Udi Dahan was kind enough to agree to do the next Europe VAN* on 1st June at 7PM GMT. For those of you who haven't seen the previous Europe VANs you can see the videos here (http://www.vimeo.com/user1286822).

      We'll post up details nearer the time but Udi has suggested we get a list of questions for him so that he can focus his presentation on topics of interest.

      With that in mind if you have any questions you'd like to ask him (I know I do) either post them here or e-mail them and we'll put them all together to send them to him.

      We need to have them by no later than the 25th May.

      I'm looking forward to it already :)

      Ta,

      Colin