RE: [dogwaffle] Re: Mixed Media by my PD girl: Jack wins 1rst prize at carving contest

  • Rod Detmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Did you save the original install file?

      I had this same problem with the PingoTec Text Art program.
      What i had to do to fix it was save all my work as a editable file (that programs workspace extension)
      Then un-install the program through the control panel to get rid of saved registry entries.
      Then i just reinstalled the program and all was fixed.I imagine the same can be done with Dogwaffle.

      Website - http://simplysignage.110mb.com/
      Blog - http://simplysignage.110mb.com/blog/blog/
      Alt E-mail - rod@...

      To: dogwaffle@yahoogroups.com
      From: dan_ritchie2@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:07:51 +0000
      Subject: [dogwaffle] Re: Mixed Media by my PD girl: Jack wins 1rst prize at carving contest

      I don't have a login for that forum at the moment, but if you want to forward it.

      Could be that they changed screen resolution and it just went off screen. Possibly something similar to that and the registry needs to be reset. You can kill the registry from inside the program or with our external tool. The trick if you do it from inside the program is to kill the program with the task manager afterwards, instead of quitting, so that the window positions don't get written out to the registry again.

      I think Phillip has a faq here for the external utility http://www.thebest3d.com/dogwaffle/faq/dogclearreg.html