Re: [dogwaffle] [OT] lol I hate this interface

  • Richard K
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2009
      Kewl stuff....
      If we were in position here we wouldnt be able to see it, its raining/ashes here is a picture of the sky above and behind my sister's place on Wensday (the tree tops are about 30ft high pine trees so you can imagine seeing this "mound" of smokey destruction ominously over-head
      Terrace Mountian Fire BC Canada:
      http://richardkurbis.com/images/DSCN0029.jpg

      I have a movie of what it looks like today, you cant see anything past 200 ft and windy as heck.
      ~~Richard~~