dogme article

  • Peter Hanley
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2006
      Could anyone help me locate a Dogme article I once came across? It was
      probably by Scott and there was a description of a lesson in which a student
      talks about going down a river with a rope or something (?)
      Thanks
      Peter
    • nickbilbrough
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2006
        Hi Peter,

        Not sure if this is the article you want but the 'going down a river
        with a rope' extract of classroom discourse is mentioned by Scott in
        Teachers Research Teacher Talk in ELTJ 1996/50.

        Nick

        --- In dogme@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Hanley" <petermi@...> wrote:

        > Could anyone help me locate a Dogme article I once came across?
        It was
        > probably by Scott and there was a description of a lesson in which
        a student
        > talks about going down a river with a rope or something (?)
        > Thanks
        > Peter

      • Peter Hanley
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2006
          Thanks Nick. Unfortunately it´s the same extract used in a different article. I
          think the one I´m after was more recent than this.
          Perhaps anyone who knows would email me...

          Peter